Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rain

The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It never rains but it pours.

If those old cliches are true then I should be running pretty smooth by now and getting drenched in the process. Being the complaining realtor that I am, it's too hot it's too cold it's too wet it's too dry I haven't shown any houses I've shown too many houses, I will now complain that I have to show houses on Saturday. Not just to one couple but to two.

Wah.

I'm showing 5 homes to an aforementioned couple from out of town that I have shown homes to before. The other couple is a call-in. They were unable to contact the listing realtor after they drove by the home (the agent never returned their call-cardinal sin number one) so they called the office. Since I was on phone duty, I got the call, the showing and maybe the sale.

It tears my Saturday all to hell, but that is what happens if you're lucky. The agent with too much time on their hands isn't showing homes or listing properties.

I have many hobbies, which is why I complain about working on weekends. And since I also work full time in the office, one can become very protective of one's "time off." But as the weather continues to change and the temperatures continue to drop and the rain turnes to snow I will not only have more time on my hands but I will also have more things to complain about.

Yeah!

No comments: