Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Photograph


Sometimes, in my travels throughout the county, doing my own real estate stuff or that of my supervisor, I have the priviledge of coming upon the unexpected picturesque scene. And, being a bit of an amateur photographer as well as a ukulele player (I am so gifted), I pause to take a nap, I mean a SNAP!
This stark tree was at the corner of a strange property that consisted of a single wide mobile home that had been added on to, various tumbledown outbuildings and was smack dab in the middle of nowhere except for a highend subdivision right beside it. Huh? I thought someone would gobble it up for building sites but no. It was purchased as a home.
I haven't been by there for 2 years. The market was hot then and has long since cooled off. If that property had been purchased by a developer, boy, would he have been in for a rude awakening. Sometimes things do happen for a reason.

No comments: