Wednesday, February 20, 2008

All Things Must Pass

This blog seems to be leaning a bit more towards the Beatles lately. It's not necessarily because I don't have anything better to do, because I do. But it is becoming more apparent that the more creative I have to be ( such as thinking of ways to drum up business) the more creative I am.

So I am dipping my toe into the waters of video making. This is my first attempt, so please bear with me. As my creative juices start to flow, there is no telling which way they will go.

The moral of the story is, keep moving. Don't let the grass grow under your feet. If you can't do exactly what you want (like sell houses), then do something. The more you do, the more you will do. Keep the universe stirred up a bit. A rolling stone gathers no moss. Or is that The Beatles...

So in this case, The Beatles help me to gather no moss. They are the background music of my life. And even though the housing market is down, this too shall pass.

No comments: